Casa Nina, a 260m² contemporary villa with a breathtaking seaview over the Valinco bay, shows its personality by contrasting with the nature that surrounds it, by sublimating each other.
Meeting the codes of Cubism, its large wooden and concrete facades dominate the landscaped garden that surrounds it.
Large picture windows, dry garden, infinity pool, bamboo pathway, outdoor kitchen, panoramic view: it is good to live in this house with inside and outside impressions.
The wild beach accessible on foot by a private path, as well as the pétanque strip located in the wooded park, make Casa Nina your ideal place of residence for holidays with family or friends; a place where refinement flirts with simplicity.
The capacity of 12 people, including a dormitory, perfect for children, will allow you to both get together or isolate yourself, thanks to its multiple living spaces.
In order to discover the wonderful coves around the area, we provide paddles and canoe.
Whether you are travelling alone, as a couple, in family or amongst friends, you will be at the centre of our attentions, we will provide all of the services and advice necessary to make your stay an unforgettable one.
- Living/dining room opening on to the terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen: ovens, dishwasher, coffee machine, food processors
- Barbecue / Plancha
- 4 bedrooms : Queen-Size beds with shower-rooms
- 1 dormitory : 2 single beds and 1 bunk-bed with bathroom
- Heated swimming pool with roll-on safety cover
- Petanque court
- Utility room: washing machine/clothes dryer
- Boat mooring
- Fully air conditioned
- Wi-Fi coverage
- Paddle Yoga available
- Flat-screen TV, safe in each bedroom
- Isula Parfums welcome basket
- Sheets and bathroom/bathing towels
- Daily paper, bread and pastry deliveries
50% account when the booking is made. Balance must be paid 1 month before arrival.
Booking made 1 month before arrival or less : full paiement at the booking.
Payment can be made by : transfer, Visa, Mastercard.